Friday, July 10, 2009

Patient Reviews for Drs. Wise and Jensen!

Drs. Wise and Jensen and their staff have been receiving some wonderful compliments from patients. Check out a few of our favorites!



Dr Jensen is young so he must know all of the latest stuff! Right?? He listened to what I want to accomplish and developed a plan to meet my goals without pressuring me to do more than I want to do at this point in my life. I think he explains in a way that I understand what he plans to do, what I can expect to happen until the next appointment and what is expected of me to get the most out of this treatment. I like that! ~ Charles D.

I love that they have a place for the parent to sit and watch their child having work done and that the atmosphere is so relaxed. ~ Steven H.

Very friendly, honest, knowledgeable and child-oriented. ~ Richard M.
I love the office staff: Maria and Tammy and the people at the front: very nice and friendly. Outgoing personalities make it easier to ask questions. ~ Ethel B.

Dr. Wise is very easy to talk to and ask questions? He is also good when working with the kids to ease their minds. ~ Rik M.

No comments: