Friday, February 20, 2009

Wise Orthodontics Patient Reviews

Wise Orthodontics provides the highest quality orthodontic care for the whole family. Just see what our patients are saying!!!I love absolutely everything about Wise Orthodontics. If Dr. Wise moved his practice to Atlanta, Georgia, I would have to make the flight arrangements. My friends tell me horror stories about their orthodontists. I don't understand why they stay. Dr. Wise is so great.
-Peter S.

The staff are friendly and they put my children at ease. At Wise Orthodontics, they take the time to explain everything we need to know and make sure we understand what we need to do to get the best results. As a result, my children are taking much better care of their teeth.
-Mark J.

Wise Orthodontics provides a clear cut plan and a very kid friendly and parent friendly atmosphere!
-Donald M.

Dr. Wise and his assistants are all very caring and patient. His office staff is out of this world!
-Lisa C.

I am new to this orthodontist, but we were really welcomed and everyone was extremely nice. I was very impressed when we walked to the back and all the staff had a smile on their face; they were very friendly and professional.
-Johnny J.

You feel like 'one' of the family! They are very compassionate and relate well with children (and adults) - great experience!
-Carolyn H.

The Doctors are educated yet conservative regarding treatment. They are friendly and interact well with children. The office staff are wonderful to work with and extremely friendly and helpful.
-Aimee H.

Dr. Wise was very friendly and answered all our questions. He talked to our son directly to begin to develop a good patient relationship with him.
-Cynthia M.

No comments: